Last updated 19th July 2021
Upon arrival at Kelsall Connective Learning Centre:
- Parents must wait with their child at a designated point on the driveway and the child will be collected by their tutor. Parents are not permitted to enter the Centre while distancing rules are being enforced.
- Please be patient with us whilst we change-over students. This is to ensure that students visiting together in one appointment, are not in the centre at the same time as the next students.
- Students will not be accepted into the Centre if they seem unwell in any way. This includes but is not limited to the following symptoms:
- Students showing any symptoms associated with Covid-19.
- Any child who has had a stomach upset must wait 48 hours before attending the Centre.
- Children who have been off sick, or sent home, from school that day must not attend the Centre.
- Children, or children of a household, who are self-isolating MUST NOT attend the Centre until the 10 day isolation period has passed, or a negative test result has been received.
While students are attending Kelsall Connective Learning Centre:
- A minimum of 1 metre social distance will be maintained between both students & students, and students & tutors.
- As of Monday 19th July, it would be our strong preference that students continue to wear face masks whilst inside the centre to protect everybody.
- Students are welcome to bring their own drinks, as long as they are contained in a non-spill bottle/cup.
- Students will be asked to wash their hands regularly whilst they are at the Centre and use hand sanitiser upon arrival. This will be available throughout their lesson.
- All equipment and surfaces will be thoroughly disinfected between each lesson.
Upon leaving the Kelsall Connective Learning Centre:
- At the end of each lesson/collection of students, parents must wait at a designated point on the driveway. Parents are not permitted to enter the Centre while distancing rules are being enforced.